Sunday 1 March 2015

Transitioning...

Since September 2014, I've been forced to concede that hosting a regular radio show is just something I can't fit in around my otherwise highly irregular schedule. Many thanks are due to Tom Stamates at Cathedral13 internet radio for his commitment to the project, and to all the bands and recording artists who have sent me music for the show. What I have not yet played on the show, I will write about.

Consequently, 'Saturday Night Stay At Home' will be transitioning from a radio show to a music blog, to be updated whenever. First though, I'll be giving this blogspot a bit of a clear out and tidy up. 

Till then, a short write-up I did of Peter Hook & The Light's live show in Wellington recently was featured as a guest blog on Michael Hollywood's 'Everything's Gone Green' blog, accompanied by photos from James Black - click here.

For more of James' photos from Hooky's Wellington show, click here.
James also got some shots of Disjecta Membra live at the downstairs after party that night, here.

Photos of Peter Hook & The Light the following night in Auckland, by Warren Jones, are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment